Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E not able to retrieve 911 history 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2018
US
This may be a gee whiz question, but we are having some issues tracking down a mysterious DN that is activated by an LDN that calls our 911 on an ESA. When I try to pull up the history on LD 22, here are my commands: REQ:pRT-->TYPE:AHST only brings up last 10 minutes or so, TYPE:pHST does the same as AHST, and all FIND commands show up as improper input error messages. I think it may be an issue with the phone switch not having dedicated memory to store these logs, but just putting it out there to see if its something I might be doing wrong on my side.

It sounds as if the size of the history was left at the default of 5000. This can be increased to 65000 in LD 17.

>LD 22
REQ PRT
TYPE CFN

ADAN HIST
SIZE 65000
USER MTC SCH BUG

Just make the change in LD 17 using what I think is the correct prompts as I'm doing it from memory.

>LD 17
REQ CHG
TYPE ADAN
ADAN CHG HST
SIZE 65000
USER C/R

Your history file will start from nothing again, but it will contain much more data.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back