Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E CPU utilization

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhananjayak

Technical User
Feb 22, 2006
DE
Hi,

Is there any way to check the CPU Utilization of CS1000E. I am getting error on SNMP Trap that CPU Utilization is more than 95%.

How to check that? Pls help me on this..

Thanks in Advance,
San....

trust the trap.. your about to get a lot of free restarts? instead of looking at the rain gauge.. get out of the storm..

why.. cpu type, number of sets? acd groups.. i had that problem on my 81c rls 27, when i took this account.. ini twice a week, plus every night during drol, cleaned up the software, dropped to 40.. post rls 5 upgrade we use 10 percent cpu for 8K stations..

i outed everything that was not used.. 1000's of numbers cfw to mail, no mb or menu.. blew them away..acd dn's ncfw to acddn ncfw to phantom.. depts with 40 phones, each one with 10 lines, all scr keys... blew that away, each station gets 2 mcr keys, pickup and transfer.. that by itself was 40 percent of my problem..

clean up ALL the codes that run all day...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

if you switch is clean.. your cpu is dying, so ignore the rant..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back