Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 Rls 7.5 - Adding node removes signalling servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew_G

Technical User
Oct 23, 2018
CA
Hi All,

I think I have everything set up correctly in UCM but when I attempt to add a node as soon as I save the settings the servers disappear from the Signalling Servers list. If I remove a server (or servers) from the node configuration they appear back in the Signalling Servers in deployment manager. What am I doing wrong, or what should I be doing differently to get this working properly?

Thanks,
Andrew

2019-07-29_00_42_13-Element_Manager_lj0yfo.png

2019-07-29_00_41_54-Element_Manager_-_Internet_Explorer_hmryms.png

2019-07-29_00_41_28-Deployment_Manager_zrjuuf.png

I've now managed to get a different error on the IP Phone Firmware page (I made sure that I configured the same applications as were deployed on the server, then checked the logs and it was failing to load the signalling server apps because I left ca.nortel.com in a box). No valid element types in IP Telephony Node configured in call server. Anyone know what element types it is looking for?

2019-07-29_01_47_37-Element_Manager_-_Internet_Explorer_pawtgy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back