Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cs1000 login limit exceeded

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougblythe

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2009
US
I have a user that when he login's gets the message login limit exceeded.

It started today. I can login successfully at his phone with a different agent id, so it is not that we have too many agents logged in.
I also get the same error message if I go to a different acd phone and try to login him in there, so it appears to be tied to his login.

I tried to unacquire/reacquire him without success. I also changed his position number/agent id to a different number and got the same error message with the new number.

below is a prt of the phone from ld20

DES 69859
TN 244 0 00 14 VIRTUAL
TYPE 1140
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
NUID
NHTN
CFG_ZONE 00006
CUR_ZONE 00006
MRT
ERL 0
ECL 0
FDN 68800
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 5
SGRP 0
RNPG 3
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR PUA MTD FNA HTA TDD HFA CRPD
MWA LMPN RMMD AAD IMD XHD IRA NIA OLA VCE DRG1
POD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUA DPUA DNDA CFXA ARHA FITD CNTD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
VOLA VOUD CDMR PRED RECA MCDD T87D SBMD
KEM3 MSNV FRA PKCH MUTA MWTD DVLD CROD ELCD
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 68800
LHK 4
LPK 4
PLEV 02
PUID
UPWD
DANI NO
SPID NONE
AST 00
IAPG 1
AACS YES
ACQ AS: TN
ASID 17
SFNB 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 19 28 29 33 35 36 37 38 39
SFRB 1 2 15 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
USFB 1 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 12 13 14 15
CALB 1 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12
FCTB 1
ITNA NO
DGRP
PRI 01
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 ACD 62900 0 69859
AGN
01 MSB
02 NRD
03 SCR 68859 0 MARP
CPND
NAME Tim, Wilmath
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
04 SCR 58859 0 MARP
05 ASP
06 ADL 16
07 ADL 16
08 ADL 16
09 ADL 16
10 ADL 16
11 ADL 16
16 MWK 68800
17 TRN
18 AO6
19 CFW 5
20 RGA
21 PRK
22 RNP
23 SCC 0225
24 PRS
25 CHG
26 CPN
DATE 27 MAY 2016

Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks,
doug blythe

Hello Doug

I found this below

Problem
What is displayed on Phoneset displays when symposium number of agents licence is exceeded?

Solution
Display should show something along the lines of 'Maximum Logins Exceeded' or 'Login Limit Exceeded'

Question was asked by customer with 100 agents licence on CCMS 6.0 what would happen when the 101st agent tried to log in! It doesn't appear to be stated anywhere in the SCCS or CCMS NTP's but a search revealed the solution above.

You might have too many agents logged in against the limit shown in your Call Centre.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

Thank you for the reply.

I can understand that I might get such a message. However, I could log in as another agent so it wasn't that I had hit the ceiling, I just could not login as that particular agent.

In fact, the reason he was logging in was it was just before a holiday and he was logging in to cover for agents that had already left for the day, so we actually had less people on then normal.

Earlier in the week, we did have to boot ccma as managers were having a problem getting in to do real time monitoring. I don't know if that contributed to the situation. I thought I would ask before rebooting ccma or ccms.

Thanks again for the input.

doug

But at that po

I had wondered if another ACD agent was using the same position ID and that would have caused the problem, but it looks as if you have already checked this out.

Is there anyway that you can configure up a new ACD agent on a different port and see if the fault is port related.

Firebird Scrambler

I have reached the limit of what I can define (98 lics and 98 built)

I tried to log him in this morning when no one else was on and got the same login limit exceeded message. However I could login as another agent - apparently just not with his login.

I saved his phone as a template, outed/deleted the phone, added it back and get the same message.

Yes, I have tried to give him a different login/position number and the message moved with the new position number -- his login was 69859, I changed to be 60859 - logging in under the old number afterwards returned a invalid agent id where the new number returned the login limit exceeded message.

When I changed it back, the message moved back with it as well.

I shut down ccma and ccms and brought them back up.

This resolved the issue.

doug

If at a lost, then do a reboot, Yes, it is funny how a reboot fixes things when everything else has been tried.

I'm glad it is now working.

Firebird Scrambler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back