Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS 1000 dn forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wil Bailey

IS-IT--Management
Oct 19, 2023
US
hello all. I have a DN that I need to temporarily Transfer to another switch network. Currently it feeds one TN, but that TN has 3 MARP lines, 2616 station. I'm, assuming I will need to build another 2616 station, with the one line, as the single MARP line and then forward the number from that station to the new switch. Once this security center is finished and ready to go online, not transferring back and forth, I'll need to remove it from the existing station and point the number at the other switch. am I missing anything?

thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Wil Bailey

Just build another set such as a M2616 and when you add in the DN it will mention "MARP". Make sure you add in "YES" and this should give you the main DN. Also add in CLS CFXA.

Set up your call forward and it should be fine. You will have to leave the phone plugged in for it to work.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back