Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystall Report Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

hchau

Programmer
Jan 20, 2011
US
I have two tables like below

Table 1 Table 2
seq1 timestamp status seq1 timestamp status
seq2 timestamp status

There is no link betwenn the two tables. How can I plot the number of records by month in table 1 and 2 in the same line graph?

Thanks.

How are you bringing the two tables into the report without linking? Can you explain why the two tables cannot be linked--if only to a third table?

-LB

The two tables are not related. What I want to do is to plot the two tables in the same graph.

Previously I created two separate graphs on for each table. But the client want to show both in one single graph.

1-Do the tables have the same datasource?

2-What is it you would be plotting? Would you be counting a comparable field in each? What are the fields you are summarizing? Obviously they both have a date field.

2-Please identify the fields you would need from each table for the chart. Please use the convention {table.field}

-LB

Oct Nov Dec
Table 1 Count(table1.seq) Count(table1.seq)

Table 2 Count(table2.seq) Count(table2.seq)

Then I like to plot these on the graph.

Please answer all questions--you haven't said whether you the two tables use the same datasource/driver. Please identify the date fields that are available.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back