Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal4.6, what is this version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heka

Programmer
May 13, 2000
FI
I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 Pro and Crystal Reports ships with it. The version of CR included is stated to be 4.6, but I have not been able to find any information on this version. Lots of info about 4.5 (16bit) and lots of info on 6 and 7 etc.., but none at all about this ghostversion 4.6. In particular I am looking for info about the required runtime files. What is this version? Does info about CR6 (or maybe some other version) apply to 4.6 as well?

Version 4.6 is a version that was shipped with VB 5.0 and 6.0. Go to the Seagate software online support page at <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> and click on &quot;Search knowledge base articles.&quot; Enter 4.6 as the keyword, select &quot;Seagate Crystal Reports&quot; as the product and clikc on &quot;go.&quot; This will give you several documents regarding version 4.6. If none of these give you the info you're looking for, go back to the support page and click on &quot;Get answers by e-mail.&quot; You can send an email directily to Seagate requesting the info you want.<br>Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back