Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal XI - mulitple copies won't collate when printed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA4414

IS-IT--Management
Aug 13, 2014
US
I've searched for a solution to this problem (Bing, Google, Tek-Tips, Experts Exchange, etc.), but haven't been able to find one that works for my situation.
I cannot get Crystal Reports to print any reports and have them collated (1,2,3 1,2,3), they only print un-collated (1,1 2,2 3,3).
I have the latest printer drivers, and have tested this out on 3 separate workstations with three separate printers (printers are all the same model, both local and networked). Everything else I've printed does collate properly (Word, Excel, email, notepad), this is just happening with Crystal.
I have checked and double checked the print settings within Crystal, and on the printers themselves. For all intents and purposes, according to the settings, it should collate the print jobs as it does with other applications.
Specs:
Windows 7 Pro
Crystal XI
MSSQL 2008
Brother HL-2270DW printers

Anybody out there have a working solution to this issue? Thanks in advance for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back