Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal W2 Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxGuy

Technical User
Jan 19, 2003
US
Is there any place where a generic Crystal W2 form can be found? My thinking was that if I could get a W2 template I could add my data sources for the numbers and print W2's on plain paper.

I haven't seen one. Probably becuase there are so many w-2 layouts and data table configurations. Ken Hamady
Crystal Reports Training and a
Quick Reference Guide to VB/Crystal

I used Crystal 8 to do my W-2s. I did approximately 2200 from ODBC data off an AS/400. Rather than try to draw all of the boxes and add all of the required text, I purchased commercial self-sealer forms and just filled in the boxes. If you are not a magnetic filer, the red copy is scanned and I believe IRS is pretty picky about box locations and sizes.

This message is to be35g;

I am attempting to write a payroll program that needs to be able to printout Federal and State tax forms using our database to fill in the forms. I haven't found a supplier of forms yet that could be imported into a Crystal Decision or Seagate product and transformed into a .rpt file. Could you tell me who your supplier of commercial self-sealer forms is? Are these electronic forms and how exactly did you import them into and convert them to .rpt files?

Thanks,

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back