Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal v9 "Maximum processing time or maximum records limit reached" 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidSherring

Technical User
Nov 9, 2007
GB
I am running Enterprise and Crystal Prof v9. I get this error message having posted and run a report on the enterprise server. I can find solutions to v11 but not 9, which seems different.

Anyone can help ?

This error is dependent on which viewer you have chosen to view reports in your CE9 installation.

If you have chosen the Dynamic HTML viewer the service that is processing the report is the RAS - the Report Application Server. If you have chosen any other viewer, the report is being processed by the Page Server.

If it is the RAS then you need to:

1. Go to Start > Programs > Crystal Enterprise 9 > Crystal Configuration Manager.

2. Click 'Crystal Report Application Server' and then click the 'Stop' button.

3. Right-click 'Crystal Report Application Server', and then click 'Properties'. The 'Crystal Report Application Server Properties' dialog box appears.

4. On the 'Parameters' tab, in the 'Option Type' list, click 'Database'.

5. Under 'Max Number of Records', click 'Unlimited', and then click 'OK'.

6. Restart the 'Crystal Report Application Server' service.

After completing these steps, you are now able to successfully preview the report.

If you have chosen a different Viewer, then do the same for the Page Server.

The above steps were taken from a Business Objects technical document available at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back