Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports XI R2 - Creating Bookmarks for Adobe Export

Status
Not open for further replies.

cati1

Technical User
Apr 10, 2008
US
I created a report in Crystal Reports XI Release 2 and was wondering if anyone knows how to create bookmarks so the drill down functionality still exists when I export to an Adobe pdf? I tried to research this online and found that XI Release 2 does allow you to create bookmarks, but I could not find anything that tells me how. Please help!

When you export the report and you select Adobe and click OK, you will be prompted with a second screen with your export options for Page Range and Create BookMarks. Make sure that the Create Bookmarks is checked.

Thanks but I don't have that box come up as an option. I go to File-Export-Export Report and then the Export box comes up and I choose Adobe pdf as the format and Disk File as the destination. I can choose the page range (but there is no bookmark option) then I choose a location to save to and that's it--I don't get any other export prompts. Is there a way to have the prompt pop up or is this an issue with my Crystal version or the way it was installed (was installed recently and have confirmed it was Crystal XI R2 they installed)?

Are you using CRYSTAL REPORTS on the Desktop - or the web-based Crystal Viewers for Enterprise...?

If you are using CRYSTAL REPORTS on the Desktop, go to "HELP" -> "About Crystal Reports" and provide the full PRODUCT VERSION number.

Thank you for your help! I actually sent the product version number to my data warehouse and they are going to install a new package because I don't have the version the manufacturer promised they sent. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back