Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports, W2k, and a DOS Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUSANVV

MIS
Feb 13, 2001
US
We are running the DOS version of Skyline. Crystal Reports interfaces with Skyline for custom reports. Since upgrading computers to W2k when the Print Preview is about to be shown an error message is displayed that "NTVDM has encountered a system error. The Parameter is incorrect." If you click "Ignore" another message is displayed "Run-Time error '6' overflow" and the report closes as does Crystal Reports. I know that this is a long-shot but I hope someone has an idea to try. We will eventually upgrade to the Windows version of Skyline but for now we need help. TIA.

Sue Van

I found this in my MSDN library:

Error Message:
NTVDM has encountered a System Error

User Action:
The Windows 2000 operating system function that failed will be displayed with the message. Write it down. Then terminate the application and restart it. If you still get this message, contact your technical support group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back