Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

crystal reports v9 with peachtree...GetPeachRowAmount function 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfcj

Programmer
May 7, 2002
US
I have a job cost crystal report that I wrote to use in Peachtree 2002. The report uses the GetPeachRowAmount to pick up inventory costs. Now we are upgrading to Peachtree 2005 and Crystal reports uses a different version of this additional function. This is the new format:
GetPeachRowAmountv2 (Filename, {JrnlRow.RowType}, {JrnlRow.Amount}, {JrnlRow.Journal}, {JrnlRow.PostOrder}, {JrnlRow.RowNumber}, {JrnlRow.RowDate}, {JrnlRow.ItemRecordNumber}). My question is what does filename refer to. I tried the crystal reports help within Peachtree 2005 but all it had was the new layout. Thank you for any help.

I cannot answer your question directy, but you do not need to pass any arguments to this function in Crystal. You just choose it from the additional fuctions section of the formula tree, and it self populates and returns the value you need.

One caveat, the company.dat file must be included in the report as an unlinked table in order for this function to work.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Exact Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports
askdon@srhconsulting.com

Don,
Thanks for the reply. I followed your instructions and the report works as before. I had sent you an e-mail also, so please ignore it.

Thank you so much and take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back