Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports SQL .TABfiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillhw

Technical User
Jun 10, 2000
AU
I am creating Simple Crystal Reports.I need to know how to<br>access .tab files or to convert them to .csv files, so that <br>i can create queries.<br>I can do most queries in the Data Base,though can't seem to link in the audit trail (.tab files).<br>I am new to this so if none of this makes sense then just ignore it.<br><br>Regards<br>Phill

Not sure if this will Help<br>but there is a whole section on Triggers (I guess that's what you mean by audit trail) you are tracking something and you want a report of it, right?<br><br>Anyway you can create T-SQL statements on triggers and write that to a normal SQL table which you could then query as normal instead of trying to open a .TAB file. <p>DougP<br><a href=mailto: dposton@universal1.com> dposton@universal1.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Ask me how Bar-codes can help you be more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back