Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports on Web

Status
Not open for further replies.

ching0418

MIS
Mar 6, 2002
HK
Hi! I have reports made using Crystal Reports 10 and placed them on our intranet. Using my computer and the server, where Crystal Reports 10 is installed, i can view my reports as expected. But in the other workstations, i can't view the reports. Is it because they don't have the cystal reports program? If yes, what should i do to allow them to view the reports. It is very inconvenient if i will install crystal reports in every workstation which needs the reports.

I remember in Crystal reports 7, it automatically installs crystal reports components in the workstation during initial viewing of the reports. Is this not possible in crystal reports 10?

i hope somebody will help me with this...thanks in advance!

Hi ching

you might want to look into Crystal Enterprise cause that way other users will be able to view the reports. Alternatively if CR installed on every pc then you looking at license issues....

tc

thanks for the reply SHINDA

but i want my reports to be incorporated with my application...and allow filtering through the qualifications that they set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back