Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports: Failed to Export Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubbers

Technical User
Jun 23, 2004
US
I am using Crystal Reports XI (release 1) on a Windows XP box.

This morning my Crystal Reports started acting a bit buggy. I have a report whose datasource is a SQL Server stored procedure. I can open the report and run it successfully in Crystal Reports. I can also print it to a printer or export it into a .pdf file.

The record selection formula
Code:
Date({wsp_Discharge;1.Create_Date}) = Date({@MAR From DTTM 01 - Date})
This is basically selecting only the the medication administrations which occured on the date specified in @MAR from DTTM 01 - Date.

Code:
[b]@MAR from DTTM 01 - Date[/b]
DateAdd("d", -1, CurrentDateTime)

However, if I remove the record selection formula so that I can see all of the medication administrations for the patient's length of stay rather than one day, it will not print or export. I can view it onscreen in the Preview mode of Crystal Reports but if I print it, it never prints (although it appears that it is pooling all the information). If I try to export the report, it will let me get as far as choosing a location and name of the file then it says "Failed to Export Report".

I have applied the newest monthly hot fix but that did not resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back