Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports Enterprise Training 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

prgmrcr

Programmer
May 11, 2009
US
Hello Members,
I would like to get trained for Crystal Reports Enterprise or Business Objects Administration. I am looking to get trained in administering users,groups,content,security,configuring servers,installations,Upgrades and all kinds of administrative tasks). Presently i am working as CR developer. I have looked into lot of websites and all of them are pretty expensive . Is there any person or organization who provides the training for BO Admin training for less ? Is it worth the money to get the training from Business Objects partners ?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!

SAP/BO sets the prices for the training classes, including, I believe, the classes that are available through partners.

Having been through a number of classes, including all three admin classes for certification, I believe it's definitely worth it. Most of the classes also are available less-expensively online from SAP. However, you don't get as much practical, hands-on experience from the online classes. More importantly, you don't get the interaction with the instructor or other students, including stories "from the trenches" that I have found invaluable when working with my own system.

If you ever get a chance to take a class directly from SAP with Greg Giannuzzi as the instructor - jump on it. He is AWESOME!

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Hilfy
I am so happy to get a reply from you. I will try to attend a training led by Instructor rather than online. How do i know about the instructor who is going to offer the training ? I am in VA right now. I am planning to attend the training session offered at MIC Washington DC (got this information after browing through SAP website).

One again thanks so much for the reply.

Ask when you register for the class.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back