Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports - Determine if all values for a field in the Group's detail section are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyM

Programmer
May 2, 2019
US
I am very new to Crystal. I have searched the Internet extensively and I am unable to find a solution that I can get to work.
I have a report that has a group for each client. A client can have many episodes and each episode can have up to 3 diagnosis'. I only want to display the detailed section for the group where the diagnosis' do not match. I have appended the fields of date of diagnosis along with the 3 diagnosis in order to get one field for comparison. The output without the restriction of removing groups where the diagnosis is the same looks like what I placed in the attached file. What I want to achieve with the data in the file is to see only Groups with PATID = 145 and 51994. Any suggestions?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=d88210f7-55e9-4564-bfdb-ee9c61bb22e6&file=output.docx
Go to report->selection formula->GROUP and enter:

Distinctcount({table.diagnosis},{table.patientID})>1

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back