Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports 9.0 I am pulling

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBNelsonCR

IS-IT--Management
Mar 24, 2002
US
Crystal Reports 9.0

I am pulling data from an Access 2002 Query. The data is calculated (In Access) to show percentages for a given time period (Current, -1Month, -2Months, -3Months, etc.). I would like to display my data in a line graphs as follows:

100% x
75% x
50% x
25% x x
0% x x
Current -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6
Month (Apr, Mar, Feb, Jan, etc)

However I am getting this:

100% x
75% x -2
50% x -1
25% x Cur
0% x -3

Where all of the values are showing up in a single column. I have looked at the different settings for the charts but I am unable to get it to display the way I want it to. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I think I can explain this better. I have twelve colums totals. Each total represents the "Market Pentration Percentage" for that month. I would like to Graph this information with a point for each total. So far I can only get them into a vertical line. Kind of like it is twelve points in the same time period versus twelve seperate time periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back