Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Report Toolbar dont contain Print Button in aspx page

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCooL

Programmer
Oct 21, 2001
US
Hi there,

I'm using a CrytalreportViewer in aspx page this work fine, i have the Toolbar properties set true, it shows to me the toolbar with out the print button.

Can anyone please tell me if this is by defualt or how can i get this button appears?

Thank in Advance.

I guess, you are talking about CrystalViewer for version 9, the previous one doesn't have the "print" functionality (which is actualy exporting to PDF format) build in. Set the HasPrintButton property of the viewer to True, either through the code or in design mode.

Thanks LV,

Look, I was talking about the CrystalViewer that come with VS.NET, when i call a report(My reports are creates with Crystal Report 8.5 Application) in this CrystalViewer work well, i set the DisplayToolbar property to true in desing mode and when the report is show in the web page show me Toolbar within "Print Button".

Thanks Again.

I was talking about the .Net Crystal Viewer too. Doesn't it show the Print button but shows the toolbar, when you view the report on a web page?

Hi,

Yes, it shows me the toolbar.

Thanks

If your viewer doesn't have the "Print" button, then you have an older version of it. The Crystal 9 version viewer is a part of CrystalDecisions.Web.dll, which is located by default in
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\managedand it's version is 9.2.3300.0

Hi,

Thanks, this is my version.

...\Crystal Decisions\1.0\Managed\CrystalDecisions.Web.dll ver.9.1.9360.0

Now the quetions, Can I replace de dll file with a new version without reinstall Crystal?

Where can i get this update file?, cause i was looking for it and don't found it yet.

I think, the new DLLs came with Crystal 9 Developer's edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back