Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Report Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

meravsha

Programmer
Jul 27, 2001
IL
Hi, I have a report that shown Order's Price (PriceA & PriceB).
Sometime I need to hide PriceB Because it's not need to be seen in the report.
How can I Hide Field In run time??

Use a formula.

Create a formula in CR, set the defaut to something like "0", and use it to suppress the field in question if the value = "1"

In VB, pass the desired value to the formula ("0" or "1!) [/b][/i][/u][sub]*******************************************************
General remarks:
If this post contains any suggestions for the use or distribution of code, components or files of any sort, it is still your responsibility to assure that you have the proper license and distribution rights to do so!

If you are using the crystal OCX then pass it to the report after assigning the report name and before printing it:

Crpt1.Formulas(0)="HidePriceB='1'"

[/b][/i][/u][sub]*******************************************************
General remarks:
If this post contains any suggestions for the use or distribution of code, components or files of any sort, it is still your responsibility to assure that you have the proper license and distribution rights to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back