Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Report not showing user fields on report

Status
Not open for further replies.

megbytes

MIS
Aug 5, 2010
US
Epicor 904.505A
Progress
Crystal 11

I'm trying to modify the Epicor Order Acknowledgement report. I modified the the report definition to include several user fields (character05 & character 06 in the table orderrel). These fields are used as comments in the order release tabs of order entry.

I then modified the order acknowledgement report (copied to new name), added a new group and inserted the the 2 fields. The group is designed on orderrel.ordernum field in other words, to display on any change on the orderrel.ordernum field.

My problem is that the 2 character fields will not print. Any other field i put in the group will print no matter where the group is located (there are multiple groups in the report).

I have tried every combination of group breaking but cannot get the character fields to print. is the problem in my grouping or the fields themselves?

Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back