Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Report - Logon report failed after depoly web application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keli10

IS-IT--Management
Aug 25, 2003
BA
I have Crystal Report bundled wit .NET 2003. Web Application on my machine works ok, Crystal Report with db in Access.

I'v done deploy web application. Reports are compiled in dll. When I made setup project I included merge modules.

Installed application on web server, and the error which I get when trie to open web page is:

Load report failed.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.]
CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgent.h() +329
CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgentBase.set_ReportSource(Object value) +224
CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgent.set_ReportSource(Object value) +16
CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewerBase.set_ReportSource(Object value) +37
RVP.StatistikaKapital.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573 ;

Any information about this?

Best Regards
Keli

Hi Keli10 -

Where does the Access database reside? Remember that the ASP.NET user account (which the web site runs under) HAS to have access to the directory where the Access db is located...

Also, is there any security set up on the database?

Hope this helps,

CHIX001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back