Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Report Data Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mans

Programmer
Mar 18, 2000
AU
Hello,<br><br>I have a table in access(2000) which has three fields, the first <br>field contains the names of people (repeating), the second field <br>contains the various levels (repeating) that these people have <br>progressed through and the third field is a code for the <br>location.<br><br>For example<br><br>Field1(person)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Field2 (Level)&nbsp;&nbsp;Location<br>Joe Bloggs&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;4&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;C1<br>Joe Bloggs&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;C1<br>Fred Nerk&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;5&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;C1<br>Fred Nerk&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;C1<br><br>I would like Crystal Reports (using 4.6.1.0) to display a field <br>for each level with the name of each person that reach that <br>respective round.&nbsp;&nbsp;For example, the above data should be <br>represented like this in Crystal Reports:<br><br>Round3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Round4&nbsp;&nbsp;Round5<br>Joe Bloggs Joe Bl. Fred Nerk<br>Fred Nerk<br><br>I would greatly appreciate it if anybody can let me know how I <br>can make this display possible in Crystal Reports.<br><br>Thank You<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back