Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal report byte array data to Unicode data format export issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandm19

Programmer
Dec 27, 2021
US
Hello All,

I need your support on the below Crystal report data contains Chinse character(Unicode).

My issue on the below how to export unicode characters into PDF using crystal report data.

And the code is attached in the notepad.
In that code how to convert ByteArray data to Unicode using Crystal report client document object( CrystalClientDoc.ReportClientDocumen) i am using coding as Classic asp.

'Create a new ReportClientDocument object for this reportAppSession
Set localoClientDoc = localrptAppSession.CreateService("CrystalClientDoc.ReportClientDocument")

Dim localoByteArray
Set localoByteArray = localoPrintOutputController.Export(localiFormat) 'Need to Convert Chinese characters for Unicode here.

Some technical challenges are there to convert byte array to Unicode, Let me know any resolution on this issue to convert on the same.

My issue I have struck on converting byte array to Unicode using Crystal client document com object .

And I am Crystal report 9.0 in the Production.

I need all yours strong support on this Crystal report issue to resolution.

Thanks
Anand.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=2336d52c-a795-40c9-b39f-baee98925666&file=CrystalreporttoPDFExport_issue.txt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back