Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal printing to hp1000 series printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

klockwood

Technical User
Aug 3, 2005
US
I am running Crystal Reports 10. I am having trouble printing to an HP Laserjet 1012. Microsoft (My accounting software is Solomon a Microsoft product)is saying that this is a problem with Crystal Reports. Has anyone else heard of that and is there a fix.

If'n ya give it a good ole whack and spit in the gyrofluctuator it stops acting up.

Why wouldn't you post what the problem is if you're taking time to post?

"I am having trouble printing to an HP Laserjet 1012" doesn't describe a problem, it merely states that you have one. Do things truncate? Never get to the printer? Were the reports originally developed using that printer?

Crystal doesn't have it's own printer drivers, it uses the Windows drivers. and bases it's layout on the printer, and the printer used to print is optimal as the printer used during development. Often times things will shift when moved to another printer, and this is true of ALL Windows based programs, WYSIWYG is not true.

You might try applying the service pack, or if you need additional help, please state specifics, after the perfunctory whacking/dribbling of course.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back