Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Enterprise -- Export to Excel Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammic

MIS
Apr 7, 2003
US
I am new to publishing Crystal reports to Enterprise, but I am having a difficult time with a report that I have successfully published. I am trying to export it to Excel, but I keep getting the following error:

"The export format 'crxf_xls:9' is not supported. [On Cache/Page Server: SUSCH008.pageserver]"

I am running this remotely (the server is in our corporate office) and other users that are at the corporate office are not having this problem. The other fact is that this report has a subreport and it runs very slowly. (SAP is the data source).

Please help!!

Did you try to publish a report created in Crystal Report 9 onto Crystal Enterprise 8.5 (or lower)?
As far as I know, I don't think CE8.5 will work with reports from Crystal Report 9 too well.

The above is correct. You can not publish CR9 reports into CE8.5.

cheers...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back