Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Enterprise 9 Jobs always pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2008
US
I saw a few other threads concerning this exact problem. Up until 4/9/09 jobs were running fine. Suddenly all requests; either scheduled or run now will not leave the "pending" status. Nothing ever starts. I've checked all the Crystal components and restarted everything. Still no luck. Any thoughts?

I am having the same issue today. We use it sparsley, no telling when it really started. Any help would be a welcome addition to the day.

Anything happened to your date settings on the server? What date does it give for the pending jobs?

Hi,
If restarting the Report Jobserver,Pageserver and Cache Server, followed by a restart of the CMS service does not fix things, then rebooting the server running BOE may be the only solution...When we had that issue, that was the sequence we followed - CE9, as you may know, was very buggy and, because of that, it is critical to have installed all the SPs and hotfixes...Also check for sufficient space on the Cache Server's storage location.

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Hi

We had similar issue in CE8.5, and discovered the Crystal APS service on the CE server had stopped. We restarted this, but had to restart all the services. Hope this helps.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back