Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Enterprise 9.0 Distribution List

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie2

Programmer
Jul 28, 2004
US
Hi,

We are using CE 9.0 / CR 9.0 with SQL Server as APS, and Oracle 8i as reporting database.

We have around 500 reports and most them have distribution list set for sending out emails.

I need to make changes to report distribution list for email id xxx@yyy.com to aaa@bbb.com in all the reports.

Is there a way to find out which reports are sending emails to xxx@yyy.com set up in the distribution list.

Thanks for the help.

techie2

Hi,

There is a mass edit tool, which is available via third party called inpector enterprise, which is from softwareforces that you could use. It eables you to analyze multiple reports based upon their attributes, one of which is the distribution method. Hypotheticly, you could filter upon those with that email address, and mass change all of them within the same screen once, to apply the changes. You can try it out by downloading their evaluation version ...

Please provide me with feedback if you like it.

Thanks

CE 10 Admin... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back