Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal enterprise 10 launchpad is not coming it display javascript

Status
Not open for further replies.

technofunc

IS-IT--Management
Feb 1, 2009
AZ
Hi,

I installed crystal enterprise 10 in win2003(enterprise edition) server,when i installed it was working fine but after 3 week,now crystal launchpad is not coming(START--PROGRAMS-CYSTAL ENTERPRISE 10--CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE ADMIN LAUNCHPAD)when i m clicking it gives javascript page as follows
<!--
File Version Start - Do not remove this if you are modifying the file
Build: 10.0.0
File Version End

(c) 2003 Crystal Decisions, Inc. All rights reserved.
This code or any derivative work thereof may not be distributed without the express written
permission of Crystal Decisions, Inc.
-->
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<SCRIPT language="javascript">
//load english which has options to select other languages. We are loading english because
//if a user is using CGI then CSP is likely not configured in which case they won't even
//get to the launchpad and will likely be very confused.
location.replace ( "en/default.htm" );
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
</HTML>

need help because i don't know much about crystal ent 10

Hi,
The basic question is, what has been changed between the time it worked and now? Is there, in fact, an 'en' directory? Try running the admin launchpad from its URL not the start menu.

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back