Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Deployment error: Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or invalid keycod

Status
Not open for further replies.

svkumsani

Programmer
Feb 2, 2006
US
I am using VS.Net 2003 and crystal reports 9.0. My code is working and I deployed into my dev web server which accidently has both VS.Net 2003 installation as well as crystal reports 9.0 in it. My code is working fine in dev web server. I am trying to deploy my code into a prod web server, I am getting Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or invalid keycode. Could anyone throw some light here? Prod web server has crystal reports 9.0 installed and has .Net Framework 1.1 as well as 2.0 in it.

I have found that link when I was browsing a solution for this problem. I made sure that the suggestions given in that link has implemented properly. Could you please suggest some other solution. Is it necessary to have .msm files in the local drive of the prod web server or the web setup project which I installed has the merge modules in it. Does the web project installation takes care of copying .msm files into the prod web server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back