Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal cross-tab - Repeating page numbers on horizontal pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaWood

MIS
Apr 3, 2009
GB
I have created a crystal cross-tab report and would like to repeat the vertical page number on each horizontal page, and also display the horizontal page number.

I have headers which I need to repeat on each page before my crosstab and I therefore couldn't put the crosstab into the page header or page footer. I have created a group and placed the crosstab in the group header.

In my page footer I am then displaying the print date, the horizontal page number and the field 'Page N of M'. On each of these fields in the format editor I have ticked 'Repeat on Horizontal Pages' but they are all just appearing on each vertical page.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Many thanks!

Emma

I can't recreate your problem. I set up a crosstab in this format, and was able to show all fields repeating on the virtual pages.

For future reference, you are in the wrong forum. Questions like these should appear in forum767 or forum149.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back