Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal 8.x crviewer.dll & Oracle 10g

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbsys

Programmer
May 6, 2005
CA
Hi;
I have a Cold Fusion(4.5) website that executes Crystal reports(8.0...). The site uses an Oracle 10g database as its database system.

An older version of the site runs on a 9i database. The older version uses the 9i version of the Oracle ODBC driver and ColdFusion executes the Crystal reports and retrieves data just fine. For the newer version of the site however (CF4.5), we are using the Oracle 10g ODBC driver against an Oracle 10g database, when the user tries to run a report, Internet Explorer comes up with and error stating that it had a problem with the "crviewer.dll".

My question to the group is, "is there and updated version for the crviewer.dll that I need in order for Crystal reports to work with the Oracle 10g ODBC driver &/or 10g database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back