Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRViewer - Export Report File Formats - No PDF option

Status
Not open for further replies.

computergeek

Programmer
May 23, 2001
CA
Hello,

Running RDC within ASP application. Tesing Crystal Reports XI. These are the Export file types listed:
Crystal Report, Crystal Report 7.0, Rich Text Format, Word Document, Excel 5.0 Document.

ASP code CRViewer:

<OBJECT ID="CRViewer"
CLASSID="CLSID:460324E8-CFB4-4357-85EF-CE3EBFE23A62"
WIDTH=100% HEIGHT=95%
CODEBASE="/crystalreportsviewers11/activexcontrols/activexviewer.cab#Version=11,0,0,893" VIEWASTEXT>
<PARAM NAME="EnableRefreshButton" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableGroupTree" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="DisplayGroupTree" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnablePrintButton" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableExportButton" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableDrillDown" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableSearchControl" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableAnimationControl" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableZoomControl" VALUE=1>
</OBJECT>

Why can't I see PDF as one of the types? (Yes I did intall Export Support, and Data Access)

In addition to CR 11, there are other versions of Crystal Reports on this test box... I am assuming that by specifying the CR11 ActiveX object (above) that is all I need to do... The CR viewer does open and retrieve the report, but when I click the export icon there is no PDF option in the list?

Any ideas?

Hey,

Needs different version of smartviewerActiveX & to replace rptserver.asp with rdcrptserver11.asp... as well, I think I need to upgrade my ODBC Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back