Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRQM Recording Solutions 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubarred

Technical User
Mar 25, 2009
I am looking for experiences and opinions of this product.
It seems to be a grey area with Nortel, because I am unable to find out a lot of information about it.
Any opinions or experiences would be helpful.

Thanks

there is no expertise on this 9 to 11 server array of crap. I have it, and from Nortel USA to S. Africa, it's seems configuration and trouble shooting is guess work and blame on who isn't present at the time.

Mato' Was'aka

bigindian65 I would agree whole heartedly with you. It took us 3 years to get it working without 500 failures a day & rebooting every other day. Its been 3 months since they finally got Verint into it who took 3 months and several days with the designers to get it working. Just this last week it seems the problems they fixed are creeping back into the scene. This is not an out of the box solution every site is coded differntly eventually to a "How did Verint say that" "How many failures do you find acceptable to say that this is fixed?" And I defy anyone to come up with a document that defines a complete Disaster Recovery plan doesn't exist. Just had meeting with Nortel who admits they have no documneted Disaster Recovery plan and are arranging a conference event with Verint to design one specific to our installation.

Pitiful isn't it. 200K w/ 100k discount. I wouldn't want it for free. Verint/Witness, hear that name - look elswhere. If ya read this and don't. Don't complain.

Tim Strong Bear

Mato' Was'aka

dj4020
Thanks for your post.
What type of recording were you doing?
That being tdm, voip, or digital trunking.

We are doing T1 line side tapping not sure if that falls under TDM, or Digital trunking. Not sure what will happen I understand the line cards are no longer available so when they go bad again, (we had 2 go bad) not sure how Nortel will step up to the plate. We are still recording and have intentions I believe to upgrade in November 2009 when 6.1 goes EOL. But I have heard that the station side recording seems more stable, we were a BETA site for the T1 lineside tapping aspect. I have found getting support, or answers very difficult and when you do get them most of the time they conflict with each other.

Thanks gentlemen this has been some helpful info.

i AM VERY MUCH HAPPY TO HELP ANY ONE ON THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE crqm PRODCUT. iTS GOOD PODUCT OVERALL. tHE LATEST RLS6.5.1 IS MUCH BETTER AND STABLE ONE ON BOTH IP AND TDM RECORDING SOLUTION.tHE DISASTER RECORVER ON CRQM IS MUCH SIMPLE THEN ANY OTHER RECORDING MODEL. bOTH CRQM AND CSCM ARE TROUBLE FREE PRODCUTS FOR AVAYA/NORTEL PBX

Great we just purchased this product and will be installing over the next 3 or 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back