Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crosstab summary in column

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkupov

Technical User
Apr 28, 2004
US
I have a report in which I am currently grabbing data in excel and creating a pivot table. I want to be able to skip the pivot table step by using a CR crosstab report.
In my rows I have employee IDs . My column is a referencing a formula showing how many of their tickets they have resolved within the target service level (resolved within 10 minutes of the chat session starting). So it looks like this:

Emp Total Tickets Resolved < 10 min Resolved > 10 Min
Bob 10 6 4
John 12 8 4
Mary 8 3 5
Peter 13 8 5
Sue 5 4 1
. . .

For the life of me I can’t figure out how to add a 5th column showing the percent meeting or exceeding service level (<10 Min). I added a summary in the summarized fields but it shows up underneath the primary summary (count of the total calls, calls within 10 min and calls exceeding 10 min). I want the summary in a 5th column and just of the % resolved within 10 Min. I don’t need the % of all columns.

In Other words I want this:
Emp Total Tickets Resolved < 10 min Resolved > 10 Min Met Service Level
Bob 10 6 4 60%

and NOT this:

Emp Total Tickets Resolved < 10 min Resolved > 10 Min
Bob 10 6 4
100% 60% 40%

Does this make sense? This is my first stab at crosstabs so I apologize if the answer is simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back