Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crosstab Select formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2002
US
I need to have selection criteria on a cross-tab report. I cannot use the Select Expert because there are other cross-tab reports on the same report. For this particular cross-tab I need it to only include records that have a status of 'CL'. I probably need to create 2 formulas, one a boolean, but I can't get it to work.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance.
Rhonda

Make the other cross tab reports unlinked subreports, and then use your record selection formulas. Software Support for Sage Mas90, Macola, Crystal Reports, Goldmine and MS Office

The other crosstab reports are not linked subreports. They all use the same datasource. I had to create several crosstabs in order to break the results into varying criteria summaries.

Is it not possible to create selection criteria for each cross-tab?

Is it not possible to create selection criteria for each cross-tab?

To the best of my knowlege, only if one is an unlinked subreport. Software Support for Sage Mas90, Macola, Crystal Reports, Goldmine and MS Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back