Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cross tab currency display variation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenj68

MIS
Sep 22, 2011
GB
Hi I'm on CR2008/ BO Universe 12.03/ Ora 11. I have a cross tab in RF which is based on the following:

Rows - Project Reference & @Res_Task_Concat ({dhResourceHoursUni_query.Prname} +" - "+ "("+{dhResourceHoursUni_query.Full Name}+")")

Column - @PrStart_Conv (totext({@PRstartdate},"MM/yyyy"))

Summary - Running Total on hours worked by day rate (with floating currency set for all elements

Suppress Column Grand Totals only

The weird thing is on page one of the rpt only the row totals show with a £, the month calculations don't. On page two all elements have £ showing. There are no formulas set in section expert either at GH or GF level. Never seen this happen before! There are no currency formulas/ calculations being applied at the BO 'derived table' level - all just regular data. Anyone ever see something like this? Thanks if you provide any input.

B

If you right click on an inner cell->format field->number, is "display currency symbol" checked?

-LB

Hi lbass, Short answer is yes when you look at Format Editor/ Sample it shows that each field is set to eg £50,000. That is the oddest thing. I've checked and re-checked all options on this RF C-Tab section expert and there is nothing being altered???

There is no actual crosstab section expert, so can you confirm that you are right clicking on an inner cell of the crosstab and then clicking on format field?

Have you refreshed the report?

You don't have any null hours or day rates that could cause the values on the first page not to calculate as a currency, right? But then I guess the row totals wouldn't be currencies either. Sounds like it could be a bug.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back