Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cross tab ( Cumulative total)

Status
Not open for further replies.

padytom

Programmer
Dec 31, 2014
US
I have this report i'm having issue with crystal 2011. It is a cross tab that is made up of column months and summary fields from formulas that sums up the cost for financial years. first row is FY14 second row is FY15 and third row is FY16 all these from formulas. then the next row is supposed to be the cumulative row, then next row is target cost row which is fixed amount. Then next row is %Delta between cumulative totals and target. i'm having trouble getting cumulative totals to work. i tried using running total to accomplish this but running total is just picking only one FY year that is FY 15. i'm also to plot a line chart for the months on x and lines from FY years, cumulative and target costs. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back