Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cross Tab Calculated Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

beth4530

Technical User
May 5, 2011
US
I have added a column to my cross tab as a calculated member"% Seen". The calcuation formula is
formula= sum(formula),group/distinctcount(field),group
It's only pulling in the very first % for all the months. How do I get it to calculate for each month?

explain more about the rows and columns of your cross tab... Calculated members work great but they are hard to visualize. If you could attach a picture of how it looks now that would be a big help as well.
If you cant do that, when editing your formula, look under functions and you will see a category called grid values. Thats where all the secrets of calculated members and embedded summaries are. They take some getting used to but are very useful!

There are 2 columns, FY12 and FY13 and the rows are months-- Is it possible to have the summary row only calculate for the MTD of the current FY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back