Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating User Entry Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrbnoh

Technical User
May 16, 2003
US
I would like to create a custom user entry form similar to the standard form under "Data" in Excel(r).
Actually, I have done this. But, my problem is that when I use the VBA form, for data entry, my formulas for the calulated fields don't automaticly fill.

(Example: I have five columns that contain variables that need entered - the next 10 columns are calculated fields, based on the variables)

Easiest way is to set the .FormulaR1C1 property of each of the cells into which you need to poke a formula. (or depending on your circumstances you could use the .Formula property)

Check the help file, play around a bit and you should get the idea. (Start by displaying the .Formula or .FormulaR1C1 property of a cell that has a formula using MsgBox.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back