Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating the option for callers to dial extension or wait to be transferred? Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk6296

Technical User
Jan 23, 2009
US
Ive been trying with the call pilot web interface to build a menu that goes something like this..

" If you know your parties extension please dial it now. Otherwise please hold and your call will be transferred"

I cant figure this out what am i doing wrong?

Use a Thru-Dial with dial-by-number setup and have the rotary or no response choice go to a transfer block with the extention you need in there.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

I dont see any of those options, Im fairly new at this.. Im trying to create this under the CCR Tree administration.

Well ive gone back to building the CCR tree thru Feature 983, Ive successfully built 3 paths. but still cant find a no response or rotary phone option?

Oh OK I thought you were working on a full size CallPilot not a Norstar style CP. I don't know much about those cats. Sorry

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back