Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating Remedy Ticket with ARAPI.NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh250080

Programmer
May 21, 2009
Hello Im pulling a information for a clients down machine report. We're wanting to create a remedy ticket for each device down so itll be easier to track them, update the report and put it in a format our customer understands. I have the AR API 7.1 for .NET and Im wondering how I would start going about this? Like in a few examples Ive seen it it shows fieldlist(field#(im guessing?)) = "myvalue". Is fieldnumber legit for this cause? If so how do I get the field numbers I need? Would our Remedy Admin know this or is it possible to use Fieldname? Like 'fieldlist(Vendor) = "vendorname"' or something?

Im trying to be as clear as possible, Ive never developed anything for remedy so this is still new to me as far as development for it. If need anymore information of need it to be more clear let me know and I'll try my best.

Thanks.

- Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back