Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating more than one function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammie

Technical User
Jul 9, 2000
US
I have three images that are currently in table format running horizontally on my page with links attached.  I need all of them to have a mouseover effect in addition to the link.  I found a script that I used and the first image works, but I don't know how to call more than one function so that the other two images will do the same thing.  Also, since the images are currently in table format, adding the script has shifted the first image.  I've been working on this all week for work, and now I'm at the 11th hour!  Please help!  Thanks, Ammie

onmouseover=&quot;Function1(); Function2(); Function3();&quot; <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in : C++(both VC++ and Borland),VB1(dos) thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, HTML, Visual InterDev 6(ASP(WebProgramming/Vbscript)<br>

ammie,<br><br>I assume you are attempting to do a rollover, ie have the image change when someone places the mouse over it.<br><br>If so take a look at this<br><br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> discuss mouseover effects near the bottom of this page.&nbsp;&nbsp;True, that I only talk about the effect on one image but all you have to do is repeat it for additional images.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>Not sure why you had the problem with shifting the image.&nbsp;&nbsp;I don't think that this will happen if you use the approach I describe at the above URL.<br><br>Hope this helps, <p>Ray<br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= Mall for Webmasters</a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back