Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating Context Menus in VBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2015
US
Hello,

Anyone have any examples how to create a context menu and add items to it in Attachmate VBA ?

Welcome to Tek Tips.

What's the level of context, Screen or something more granular?

I've never done such code in this context, but I have in Excel, where determining the context (column, row, cell, chart element etc) is fairly easy to determine.

Hello,

I have 295 Attachmate Sessions files that I need to use the same Context in, so It will be like 20 different Menu Items that will be created

Once Itc reated for one of the sessions I can automate buidling it for the rest ( Just a porcess of opening each session file and applying the logic to it)

Thanks
Paul

Don't know what your menu requirements are, but I'd think in terms of a menu builder procedure that would take argument(s) sufficient to describe the context.

Hello,

Im looking to get example code that will show how to create the menu and add items to it.

I've not been able to figure it out in Attachmate.

There are some examples you might be able to use here or in forum99.

Pick some code, modify it and see what happens.

OK what am i missing? I have found no code segements here in this forumn that deal with Context Menus, or in the Link in your reply.

Menues. I said nothing about context menus. A menu is a menu. Content just depends on you screen context.

So a building a menue is a great place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back