Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

creating business cards in Freehand 10 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

warby1212

Programmer
Jun 9, 2003
AU
Hi, I've got Freehand 10 and want to create business cards etc, how can I set the document size to a business card size. I'm a bit baffled by vector apps I admit.

I should write something here.

At the bottom of your window you will see a popup that allows you to change your unit of measurement--default is points. Change it to inches. Select the page tool form the tool pallet. If your on a Mac hold down your option key and double click on your page. A window will pop up showing the page size. Change it to custom and type in the dimensions you want. Check your orientation and your done.

I should mention that most printers like to have cards set up as either 4 or 8 up on a page with crop marks. If this is the case with your printer as well you'll want to turn on "snap to point" under "view" menu and drag guides around the edges of business cards to place crop marks on.

Ah thanks a million, that's exactly what I needed !

Cheers and thanks

Stephen

I should write something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back