Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating an intranet site to display CR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimdeb03

IS-IT--Management
Dec 10, 2002
US
I’m trying to create a Web site to view our Crystal Reports but am coming up some issues during development. I discovered online that Release 2, not Release 1 is compatible with VS 2005

When I attempt to download Crystal Reports XI Release 2 via the Business Objects search results, I’m redirected from to
Is my only solution is upgrading to Crystal Reports 2008?

The Crystal Report node doesn’t appear in the VS Toolbox for adding the CrystalReportViewer to a simple Web form.

Do I also need to upgrade Visual Studio to Visual Studio 2008 Professional?

I currently am using the following…

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Version 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 2.0.50727 SP1
Installed Edition: Standard

Crystal Reports Professional Type; Full
Product Version: 11.0.0.2495

Using Crystal Reports Server is too expensive.

You will need CRXI R2 SP2. It is still available but you have to go thru the new SAP Community Network. these are secure pages and I could not find the file until logging in and then going to the Business Objects support page and then to the Business Objects Downloads for Crystal Reports page. I then followed a link to the list of available downloads which includes the Crystal Reports XI Release 2 Service Pack 2 - Full Build amoung others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back