Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating an access cust info db and info input via web browser...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceez

MIS
Oct 30, 2008
US
hello everyone, access n00b here.

I want to implement a simple db that I can collect cust first/last name, phone & email.
I then want to be able to display these fields on a browser with a company logo from a local laptop. This will not be hosted online.

Is this complicated to do? Since i do not know any access lingo I have no idea what to google to help me get on the right track.

Thanks,

ceez

you can create Access pages using wizards that can be displayed / used through a web browser....

create a simple table with the fields you want in it.. then use a the Wizard (Horrible things but good if youdon't know how to code) to create a Access page..... when you save the page you have to select the folder location you want it saving in..... this file can then be opened and used through your browser.... for more details check out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back