Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating & Viewing email via Lotus Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

illini

Technical User
Aug 2, 2002
FR
I have a dbs which is setup to pull data and email it (via Lotus Notes) to a client. Currently, the VBA code I'm using automatically pulls the data and sends it.

I would like to make a change in the code which will create the email and then allow the user to view & edit it (in Lotus Notes) prior to sending.

The basis for my code was provided by pdupreez on thread705-48163.

I would appreciate any guidance. -illini

If you do an advanced search in this forum using "Lotus Notes" and "Access" as keywords and search 'full text' for 'any date' and you will find many posts on this topic. I would start there. Good luck.

Thanks. This is how I discovered the referenced thread. -illini

I've been racking my brain on this issue. Every code sample I find focuses on directly sending an email. I simply want to be able to create an email document and allow the user the option of tweaking the details before sending it.

-illini

I am also wanting to find a way of doing this and have been looking for awhile now.

Hopefully a lotus notes person will be able to help out as I am sure you would just need to change a few bits of code so it doesn't send the mail automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back