Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating a Store Locator via zipcode help

Status
Not open for further replies.

diem

Programmer
Jul 25, 2001
US
I really appreciate it if someone could help me with the below question:

I want people to come to my site and enter their home address or zip code so they can find a store near their home address.

The result page would contain information pertaining to my store and other stores near the zip code that they entered. I have seen software for purchase on this but I am sure I can do it myself. I just need the right guidence and suggestions. Please someone help me. All comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

I've seen a post here on how to do that, did you search the forum already?

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. - Rick Cook

This search took me about 20 seconds...

thread333-379421

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. - Rick Cook

I know I posted at least three threads on the same thing also if you still need more reference. just as mwolf suggested to use the search tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back